Today is your day to start! Every day we have the opportunity to begin again however, for many starting is the most difficult thing in the world to do. First, starting doesn’t mean that everything has to be perfect. It just means that you have to start! You just have to take the first step.
The questions I get asked the most are: How do I get started? Where do I start? The answers are all within you! Answer the following questions and write down your responses:
1. What do I absolutely love to do?
2. What is that people call and ask me about ALL the time?
3. What am I most afraid of when I think about starting my own business or non-profit?
Once you have the answers to these questions then we are ready to begin. Waddell Consulting Services can help you organize your thoughts and ideas into what you've always dreamed about doing. Think about what it would it feel like to create and grow a business and live a lifestyle that is completely you, your passion and your purpose!
It’s time to step into your power!
I am looking forward to helping you:
1. Transform yourself professionally
2. Create the business that you have always dreamed of having
3. Achieve goals that are specific to helping you live out your vision
4. Develop strategies and systems that encourage continued opportunity and growth
5. Lead you to understanding how to bridge the gap from potential to realization
IF you’re ready simply fill out the form on the Contact Us Page and schedule your FREE 30 minute consultation to talk about your business, your vision or simply to ask questions. Together we will find out how Waddell Consulting Services can best help you achieve your goals.
Take advantage of WCS on-line booking system! Look at the calendar and see what date and time works best for you and your consultation is scheduled immediately!!
Congratulations TODAY you are Starting Now !
J’Anmetra is uniquely positioned to understand the many nuisances business owners face when they’re just starting out. Coaching services are provided online, via email, in person, or via phone. As a survivor of Domestic Violence J'Anmetra has lived by the following quote that motivates her daily is from John Wooden